Are you a keto enthusiast who’s craving some fast food? Well, you’re in luck because Burger King has plenty of keto-friendly options to choose from!
In this article, we’ll be discussing what to eat at Burger King when you’re following a ketogenic diet. Don’t let a road trip meal at Burger King end your Keto diet.
- Directs you how to customize your keto fast food order (with accurate net carb information)
- Helps prevent keto boredom – discover new low carb menu and restaurant options
- Provides hard-to-find links to nutrition information for your favorite fast food restaurants
- Shares money-saving tips to help stretch your low carb dollar
Related: McDonald’s on Keto
Keto-friendly at Burger king
The Whopper (without the bun)
The Whopper is one of Burger King’s signature burgers, and luckily, it’s keto-friendly! Just ask for it without the bun and ketchup, and you’re good to go. You can also add bacon or cheese to make it even more delicious.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich (without the bun)
If you’re not in the mood for beef, the Grilled Chicken Sandwich is a great option. Just ask for it without the bun and add some extra mayo for some extra fat.
The Double Cheeseburger is another great option for keto dieters. Just like the Whopper, ask for it without the bun and ketchup, and enjoy!
Bacon King Sandwich
If you’re looking for something a little more indulgent, the Bacon King Sandwich is a great option. Ask for it without the bun and ketchup, and enjoy the deliciousness of bacon and beef.
Burger King also has a few salads that can be keto-friendly if you make a few modifications. The Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is a good option if you ask for it without the croutons and dressing (or ask for the dressing on the side so you can control how much you use).
Drinks: Unsweet Iced Tea
Now, let’s talk about drinks. Stick to water or unsweetened iced tea. Avoid sugary drinks like soda or fruit juice, as they can easily kick you out of ketosis.
Lastly, don’t forget about the sides! Burger King’s side options are pretty limited, but you can always order a side of bacon or sausage to add some extra fat and protein to your meal.
Just because you’re following a ketogenic diet doesn’t mean you have to skip out on fast food altogether. Burger King has plenty of options that can fit into your keto lifestyle with a few modifications. So go ahead and indulge in some fast food goodness while staying true to your keto goals!
And if you’re looking to up your Keto game, check out some of these amazing helpers:
- Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Beginners: A Complete Guide to the Keto Fasting Lifestyle
- KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone and Glucose Testing Kit
- Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- V2 KETOSCAN Mini Breath Ketone Meter
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- Perfect Keto Collagen Powder
These helpers will help you stay on track and make your Keto journey even more enjoyable. Happy eating!